Let’s understand the composition of milk to realize why we must drink A2 Milk.
Let’s find out about cow’s milk a little more in detail. Cow’s milk physically contains 87% water and 13% dry substance. The dry substance is naturally mixed with water inside the cow’s body and is produced as milk. The principal constituents of milk are water, fats, proteins, lactose(milk sugar) and minerals(salts). Trace amounts of other substances such as pigments, enzymes, vitamins, phospholipids and gases. Milk is also full of other essential vitamins and minerals like A, B2,B6,B12,D,E,K and minerals like phosphorus, potassium, zinc and selenium. Therefore we understand that although milk is a complex mixture, it is a supremely combination of all sorts of micro and macro nutrients that the animal body requires.
A2 Milk contains protein in a huge quantity and science says that every protein is chemically a chain of Amino acids. The protein chain of amino acid which contained Beta Casein- had an Amino acid called Proline. Proline is a healthy amino acid which not only adds to health but also prevents us from innumerable diseases.
Let us look at some of the other advantages of consuming A2 milk-
- It contains Omega3. People who have heart diseases benefit a lot from Omega3. Doctors usually suggest such people to externally consume Omega3 capsules. But this is naturally present in A2 milk and hence the body absorbs it.
- A2 milk also contains High Density Lipid Protein(HDL) which is also known as good cholesterol.
- Beta Carotene is also one of the important components present in Milk. This helps increase the height in children and strengthens eye-sight.
- CLA(Conjugated Linolic Acid) is also one of the components present in A2 Milk. This regulates the level of Blood Sugar and helps our body to easily burn unhealthy fats.
- Cerebrocites present in A2 milk helps in development of our Brain.